Instructions to set up your iPad to connect to email
Be advised that configuring your email will mean that anyone who has access to your iPad will have access to your email. This should be done only if you are the sole user of the device.
On your iPad:
- Select settings
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars (left column)
- Select Add Account (right column)
- Select Microsoft Exchange
- You will get a screen that looks like this:
6. Click Next
7. After “vertfying” , it should display a similar screen to the one above, but a new server line is displayed like so:
8. Click Next
9. (Optional) Make any changes to the Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and Reminders settings that you’d like.
10. Click Save
Questions? Ask for help.