July 14, 2011 | Comments Off
It is our goal to include each senior’s picture in the yearbook. Here are the specifications and deadline for senior pictures for Sheboygan Falls High School senior yearbook photos. If you are going to use a professional photographer, please schedule your appointment early. Photographers tell us that it takes about 6-8 weeks to get your pictures back after you select them from proofs. You will want to be sure you have enough time to meet the deadline.
>> 2011 deadline: Friday, October 7 <<
We prefer a high quality digital image. These look best in the yearbook.
- Image specifications. JPEG image 300 pixels per inch (2 inches by 3 inches)
- Submit: on CD or emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot get a digital image from your photographer, send a regular wallet.
Seniors can have the school photographer take their picture when the rest of the students have theirs taken (first week of school). There is no charge if they don’t order any prints. Please have your son or daughter let us know if you choose this option.
If you are taking your own digital image, follow specifications above. Submit a high quality digital image, not a printed image.
All photos are to follow these guidelines:
- head and shoulders only; avoid extreme close-ups
- no hats; no photos with cars, pets, memorabilia, etc.
- vertical orientation only
- no borders; no names or graduation year on photo
- color only (the senior section is our only color section in the yearbook)
Please advise your photographer of our specifications and deadlines. There are too many different photographers for us to be able to contact them all. We need you to do this.
Thank you very much!