Covid Updates & Responsible Return Plan
Healthy Community Habits
- If you are sick, stay home and seek medical attention.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
- Returning to School After COVID-19
- Social Distancing During School Closures
- Social Distancing Infographic
Mental Health Resources
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.