Covid Updates & Responsible Return Plan
Healthy Community Habits
- If you are sick, stay home and seek medical attention.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
- Returning to School After COVID-19
- Social Distancing During School Closures
- Social Distancing Infographic
Mental Health Resources
COVID-19 Positive Case
The District is requiring anyone who has Covid to isolate for 5 days and may return to school on day 6 (if fever-free for 24 hours) with recommended masking for days 6-10.
Close Contacts (household or non-household)
Students and staff members who are identified as a close contact to a positive case in or outside of the school setting are encouraged, but not required by the District, to follow quarantine guidance they receive from their local health department.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.