Educational Options for Children
THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF SHEBOYGAN FALLS
NOTICE OF EDUCATIONAL OPTIONS FOR CHILDREN WHO RESIDE IN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT
According to State Statue the School District of Sheboygan Falls is required to notify parents of the educational options, including the Special Needs Voucher Program, available to children who reside in the resident school district. This requirement also requires notification of the school’s accountability report.
Our most recent accountability report data can be located at the following link: https://apps2.dpi.wi.gov/reportcards/ or by searching “school report card” on the Department of Public Instruction website. In addition, our website, www.sheboyganfalls.k12.wi.us, contains links to this information under District/About Us.
Educational Opportunities Available to Sheboygan Falls Resident Students include: http://dpi.wi.gov/ed-options
- Accountability Reports
- Annual Report
- Annual Student Notice
- Child Find Confidentiality
- Educational Options for Children
- ESSER III LEA Plan Report (opens in new window)
- Open Enrollment
- Requests for Proposals
- School Closing Due to Inclement Weather
- Special Education Referral & Evaluation Procedures
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Tuition Waiver Information
- Website Accessibility (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.