According to State Statute, the School District of Sheboygan Falls is required to notify parents of the educational options available to children who reside in the resident school district. This statute also requires notification of the school’s accountability report.
The state's Department of Public Instruction reports student achievement, attendance, and graduation rates with school and district report cards. You can find the School District of Sheboygan Falls reports cards at https://apps2.dpi.wi.gov/reportcards/ or by searching “school report card” on the Department of Public Instruction website.
DPI also provides a site to explore and compare statistics about Wisconsin's public schools at http://wisedash.dpi.wi.gov/Dashboard/portalHome.jsp
Please visit the DPI's "About the Report Cards" page to learn more.
Available School Performance Reports
- Accountability Reports
- Annual Report
- Annual Student Notice
- Child Find Confidentiality
- Educational Options for Children
- ESSER III LEA Plan Report (opens in new window)
- Open Enrollment
- Requests for Proposals
- School Closing Due to Inclement Weather
- Special Education Referral & Evaluation Procedures
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Tuition Waiver Information
- Website Accessibility (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.