Student Academic Standards
The School District of Sheboygan Falls has adopted and implements the Wisconsin Academic Standards in all areas including: English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Personal Financial Literacy, Music, Art, Physical Education, Health Education, World Language, Information and Technology, Family and Consumer Sciences, and Technology and Engineering.
- Accountability Reports
- Annual Report
- Annual Student Notice
- Child Find Confidentiality
- Educational Options for Children
- ESSER III LEA Plan Report (opens in new window)
- Open Enrollment
- Requests for Proposals
- School Closing Due to Inclement Weather
- Special Education Referral & Evaluation Procedures
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Tuition Waiver Information
- Website Accessibility (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.