Substitute Instructional Assistants
- ALL Substitute Teachers & Instructional Assistants are required to have a DPI license.
- Apply for licensure, if necessary.
- If you have any questions on how to apply for licensure, please contact the DPI at 1-800-441-4563.
- Below you will find a list of the required forms which need to be completed and returned to the following address:
School District of Sheboygan Falls
220 Amherst Avenue
Sheboygan Falls, WI 5308
Please submit the following documents:
- Licensed Staff Openings
- Extra-Curricular Openings
- Non-Licensed Staff Openings
- Recreation Department Openings
- Job Descriptions
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.