Summer School Positions
- All employees under the age of 16 are required to get a Work Permit. You may get a Work Permit from the Sheboygan Falls High School or Middle School office.
- Below, you will find a list of the required forms which need to be completed and returned to the following address:
School District of Sheboygan Falls
220 Amherst Avenue
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- All Summer School Helpers are required to get a TB test (See form below). TB tests through Aurora Occupational Health will be paid in full by the District.
- A background check (only if 18 or over) and the SAFE Schools training will be e-mailed to you once we receive all your paperwork. Both will need to be completed online. (You do not need to print the completion certificates).
- For your information, you may want to review these documents:
Please complete the documents below ONLY AFTER CONSULTING WITH THE SUMMER SCHOOL COORDINATOR
- Licensed Staff Openings
- Extra-Curricular Openings
- Non-Licensed Staff Openings
- Recreation Department Openings
- Job Descriptions
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.