Dear Class of 2033 Student & Family - Welcome to Sheboygan Falls Elementary School!
Our records show your child is eligible to enroll in 4-Year Old (4K) Kindergarten at Sheboygan Falls Elementary for the 2020-2021 school year. Children who are four years of age, on or before September 1, 2020, are eligible to attend.
- Please join us on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 from 5:00-6:30pm for our Open House
- Please enter at Door #1 and stop in the main office to pick up an enrollment packet.
- Cafeteria style dinner with hamburgers, smiley fries and all the fixings available until 5:45pm. Please RSVP
- Opportunity to tour classrooms and meet our 4K staff.
- Office staff available to answer questions.
- YMCA Onsite Daycare will be open during the open house giving you an opportunity to meet their staff and visit their classroom.
|Please call 467-7820 by February 6 with your dinner RSVP|
All families attending the open house will receive an enrollment packet. Please complete the enrollment packet for your child by March 6, 2020 so that we can plan our staffing and space needs. An official birth certificate and residency verification will be required when returning the completed enrollment information. Please plan ahead to locate that information.
If you cannot attend the open house, please stop by the elementary school office (1 Alfred W Miley Avenue) to pick up your enrollment packet between the hours of 7:00am-3:30pm after February 11th.
All families will be asked to complete the final phase of the 4K registration process by attending our all district summer registration on Thursday, July 30, 2020 from 9:30am - 6:30pm at Sheboygan Falls High School. You will receive additional information in early July on completing this process.
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen or Andrea in the elementary school office at 920-467-7820.
Mrs. Lynn Bub, Principal, SFES
Mrs. Shelley Hyde, Associate Principal, SFES
Please check our district website for additional information on our 4K Program.