Skip to Main Content

Resident Enrollment

How do I enroll my child?

Step 1: Contact the main office

Please contact the appropriate main office so we know to expect you and can guide you through the process.

Sheboygan Falls Elementary School (4K-4)
1 Alfred W. Miley Ave, (directions)

Photo of Katie Miller

Katie Miller

Administrative Assistant

Sheboygan Falls Middle School (5-8)
2 Alfred W. Miley Ave, (directions)

Photo of Kathy Schwab

Kathy Schwab

Administrative Assistant

Sheboygan Falls High School (9-12)
220 Amherst Avenue (directions)

Photo of Karen Groth

Karen Groth

Administrative Assistant - HS Counseling

Step 2: New Family Forms

Please download and complete these forms for each student who is new to the district.

  • Bring approved documents (see Proof of Residency Requirements).
  • Bring your child’s ORIGINAL birth certificate.

Step 3: Online Registration

In this section of the registration process, you will enter your personal information into our Student Information System.  Please use the access code provided to you by the main office personnel to access the online registration site.



If you are anticipating a move out of the Sheboygan Falls District during the current school year, your student(s) can continue attending school in Sheboygan Falls. Please contact your building office or the district office to receive DPI Form PI-9419-B, Request for Tuition Waiver Due to Move Form. Completion of this form will enable your child to continue attending school in the Sheboygan Falls District even though you no longer live within the District boundaries. If you have any questions regarding tuition waivers, please call:

Photo of Lisa Berg

Lisa Berg

Administrative Assistant - District Administrator

Wisconsin's Open Enrollment

Open enrollment allows parents living in one school district to apply for their children to attend school in a different district than the one in which they reside. For example, a family from a nearby community that is in a different school district could apply to attend school in the School District of Sheboygan Falls.  Open Enrollment is only used when wanting to change from your home district to another district.  It is not used to move from one school to another within the same district. More information on open enrollment can be found on the WI DPI web site.

The links in this area may let you leave the District's website(s). The linked sites are not under the control of the District and the District is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites, or any links contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The District is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by the District.

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.