School Year 2021 - Open Swim and Private Rentals available
The Sheboygan Falls Aquatic Center asks that all groups give at least 10 days notice of their event by calling the pool office at (920) 467-7827. All groups must fill out a group rental form and return it to the Sheboygan Falls Aquatic Center Control desk. Group rental forms can also be filled out over the phone. A group representative must provide his/her name, address, and phone number or the address and phone number of the business/organization.
- Adult Groups - Company rentals, family reunions, Parent Groups etc.
- Children Groups - Birthday Parties, Classroom events, Special Events
- Children rates are for people 18 years old and under.
- Large groups must have one supervising adult for every 7 children.
Area for Celebration
The Sheboygan Falls Aquatic Center has a balcony area overlooking the pool for groups to gather together. Tables and chairs are located in the balcony for your use. This area can be used to serve refreshments or to relax and view the pool area. There is no extra fee for the use of this area.
Group prices are determined by the number of people in the group (see rates below). At the end of the day or session, group names are counted off the sign-in sheet to determine the amount of money owed. A representative from your group is responsible for all individuals in your group. This group representative must pay before the end of the event. The SFAC accepts only cash or check. No credit cards.
Private Rental - 2 hours of balcony or swimming time for up to 50 swimmers
- SF District Residents - $150.00
- Non District Residents - $200.00
- $50 deposit is required for all Private Rentals (cancelations must me made at least 7 days in advance of scheduled rental to receive deposit refund)
- Balance of rental fee must be paid the day of the Private Rental
- Additional Private Rental Time - $30 for 30 minutes
Open Swim Rental - admission for up to 15 swimmers and use of balcony during scheduled Open Swim time
- SF District Residents - $60.00
- Non District Residents - $90.00
- Additional swimmers (over the original 15 included) - $3.00/child and $4.00/adult
Other Group Rental Information
- Parties can use any of the toys on the pool deck (noodles, tubes, balls, floating mats, etc.)
- Parties must be cleaned up and leaving by the scheduled end time
- To use the diving board and slide, children must demonstrate that they can swim (without the aid of a flotation device) the front crawl one length of the pool (adults may catch children at the bottom of the slide if they cannot complete the swim test, but may not catch them off the diving board)
- Rec Dept Board Members
- Contact Information
- Facilities & Hours
- Youth & Adult Sports
- Youth & Adult Programs
- Aquatic Center
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.