2020-21 School Year Schedule (click link to view current hours)
2021 Summer Schedule - Summer hours begin Monday, June 7th
*The SFAC is limiting attendance to 25 people for Lap Swim and 50 people for Open Swim due to Covid-19 protocols.
*The above schedules are subject to change. Please see printable schedule at the top of the page and announcements posted at the SFAC.
- Registration for Aquatic or Recreation Department programs can be done at the Sheboygan Falls Aquatic Center during any of our Open Swim times.
- One Year, Six Month, and Three Month Aquatic Center Passes are available for Children, Adults, Seniors, and Families. View the Pool Rates
- Free Aquatic Center coupons are given to all Paid Admission patrons when the pool is closed early due to weather conditions.
- Pass Swims are for patrons who have purchased an Aquatic Center Pass only.
- Pool Rentals are available for groups during our Open Swim hours. Private Rentals are also available during times the pool is not regularly open.
- Rec Dept Board Members
- Contact Information
- Facilities & Hours
- Youth & Adult Sports
- Youth & Adult Programs
- Aquatic Center
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.