Recreation Dept Tennis
Summer Tennis Lessons - Summer 2022
The Sheboygan Falls Recreation Department offers tennis lessons to students in going into Grades 4-12 (2022-23 school year). This program is designed to develop tennis skills through drills, playing games, and having fun.
Please Note: Register based upon next school year's grade (2022-23 school year)
2022 Summer Tennis Lessons Schedule
|4th/5th||Tuesday/Thursday||June 14 - July 28||1:45-2:45pm|
|6th||Tuesday/Thursday||June 14 - July 28||2:45-3:45pm|
|7th||Monday/Wednesday||June 13 - July 27||
|8th||Tuesday/Thursday||June 14 - July 28||12:15-1:45pm|
|9th-12th||Monday/Wednesday||June 13 - July 27||12-2pm|
|Friday (matches)||June 17 - July 29||12-3pm|
No lessons the week of July 4th-8th
Limit of 30 participants per session.
Registration: Complete the registration form below and mail it to the Sheboygan Falls Recreation Department (220 Amherst Ave. Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085)
2022 Fall Tennis Leagues
- Participants must be entering their freshman year of High School or older to participate
- Fees for SF District Residents are $15 per league and $25 for Non-Residents
- Leagues will start the week of September 12th
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, August 31st
- Leagues require 4 entrants and leagues will be combined if necessary
Registration is limited to 8 players per league
**Doubles leagues in Fall are rotating partners.
- Rec Dept Board Members
- Contact Information
- Facilities & Hours
- Youth & Adult Sports
- Youth & Adult Programs
- Aquatic Center
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.