Blended Learning Water Safety Instructor Training
Become a certified Red Cross Water Safety instructor (WSI). Learn to teach children and adults to swim, and give water safety presentations to kids and their parents. The American Red Cross Water Safty Instrutor course will offer an array of programs that are designed to help promote safety in and around an aquatic facility.
- WSI Swim courses are designed to help people of all ages and varying abilities develop their water safety, survival and swim skills. Swimmers work through age-appropriate levels as they master basic through advanced skills.
- The following courses will be taught:
- Parent and Child Aquatics (6 months to 3 years)
- Preschool Aquatics (4 – 5 years)
- Learn-to-Swim (6 years – adult)
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must be a proficient swimmer (Must Pass Swim Skills Test)
- Class Dates & Times
- If you are interested in being notified of future WSI courses, please contact:
- Rec Dept Board Members
- Contact Information
- Facilities & Hours
- Youth & Adult Sports
- Youth & Adult Programs
- Aquatic Center
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.