Academic and Career Planning (ACP) 9th Grade - WHO AM I?
Grade 5-12 Academic and Career Planning (ACP) is a comprehensive process that engages families and our community to inspire, educate, and support each student in developing interests and creating his or her own plan.
Reflective Questions to Ask Freshman Year:
Who am I?:
- What are my interests?
- What do I enjoy doing?
- How do I learn best?
- What are my best qualities?
- What do I want to improve on for the future?
Grade 9 Outcomes - What are the goals of freshman year?
Know/Who Am I? -
- Update personal inventories to identify any key changes that could affect goals or plans.
- Learn about and identify an individual learning style and keys to studying to maximize that learning style.
- Be exposed to the concept of post-secondary alignment, available opportunities and financial planning that supports post-secondary options.
- Complete required Team Talk with school counselor.
- Develop a four year course plan.
- Review and update academic, career and personal goals.
|First Semester Activities||Second Semester Activities|
|Update Activity Resume||Career Exploration Activity|
|Careers of Interest Document||Soft Skills Evaluation/|
|Learning Styles Inventory—Study skills||Personality Styles - Update Activities and Interests|
|Soft Skills Self Evaluation||TEAM Talk with your counselor|
|Exploring Career Factors Lesson||Course Plan|
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.