Request A Transcript
Requesting Your High School Transcript
Come to the counseling center to pick up a form. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 920-467-7828 during regular office hours 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please follow the instructions below to obtain your high school transcript.
Transcript Request Policy
- Obtain a Request For Release of Student Records form from the Counseling Office or click here for a Release of Records Form.
- The release form must signed and dated by parent/guardian unless the student is 18 years old.
- A $3.00 fee is charged per transcript.
- A new transcript release form must be signed each school year.
- OR send a note with:
- Your name (maiden name) and signature
- Year of high school graduation
- Name and address to send transcript
- $3.00 per transcript
Please make checks out to: School District of Sheboygan Falls
- Mail to:
Sheboygan Falls High School
220 Amherst Avenue
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- Phone requests cannot be honored due to required signature
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.