SFHS Athletics Registration
Required Paperwork for Athletes to Participate in Sports
Athletes require clearance to first day of practice/tryouts in order to participate in any sport. The following items are to be completed and turned in to the athletic office prior to the 1st practice.
Note: For your convenience, all links will open in a new tab/window.
Athletic Code of Conduct
- Watch a short video regarding the athletic code.
- Here is the text of the Athletic Code of Conduct
- Parent and Student-Athlete required to sign the Code of Conduct agreement
- Print and complete the Athletic Code of Conduct Agreement
WIAA Clearance Form (Proof of Physical)
- Print the appropriate form: Physical Form
- Form must be completed and signed by physician
- WIAA rules for completing a physical: A physical fitness exam is required by the WIAA no less than every other school year. Physical examination taken April 1st and thereafter is valid for the following two school years; physical examination taken before April 1st is valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year
Concussion Agreement Form
- WI Law requires signature annually from parent and athlete
- Read the Concussion & Cardiac Arrest Information Sheet
- Print the agreement form for both parents and athletes
Consent to Treat Form
- Consent to treat form required by Froedert
- Complete, print, and sign the Consent to Treat Form / Athletic Training Authorization Form
- Turn the completed forms into the Athletic Office at SFHS
Emergency Contact Information
- Privacy Form required by Aurora Sports Medicine
- Fill out electronically OR Print the Emergency Contact Form
- Turn the completed form into the Athletic Office at SFHS (if printed)
Transportation Release (OPTIONAL)
- Complete this form only if a parent or guardian will provide transportation to or from an event.
- Pre-season meetings are held by each sport and are mandatory for parent and student-athlete
- Please check the high school calendar or contact Head Coaches for date of the pre-season meeting
Join the Booster Club (OPTIONAL)
COVID-19 Exposure Form
- This form will need to be filled out if there is an exposure to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Release Form
- HS Academic & Career Planning
- HS Athletics
- HS Calendar
- HS Athletics, Clubs, & Activities
- HS Counseling
- HS Course Guide
- HS Daily Announcements
- HS Daily Schedule
- HS Newsletters
- HS Parent Organizations
- HS Staff Directory
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.